We are flexible on the location of this role. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
The Senior Manager of Marketing Operations will leverage their experience and knowledge to deliver omnichannel marketing experiences to our customers worldwide. Your experience utilizing a robust marketing technology platform to drive campaign automation and optimization will ensure continuous improvement in scaling operations for our customer marketing programs including but not limited to Email, SMS, WhatsApp and new & emerging channels.
What you’ll get to do…
- Serve as Salesforce Marketing Cloud subject matter expert for the customer marketing team. Helping to ensure we’re maximizing the capabilities of the platform and building campaigns optimally.
- Play an active role in driving requirements for the implementation and integration of an evolving best in class marketing automation platform
- Develop and deploy omni-channel marketing campaigns across Email, Web, CRM, SMS, WhatsApp, and other customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in the creation of segmentation and personalization-based strategies
- Ongoing analysis of marketing programs and broader business performance to surface key insights and recommendations to help inform our marketing strategy
- Increase team and overall operations efficiency by driving process and documentation improvements
- Lead and develop team of Marketing Operations Technologists
- Ensure the accuracy of our outbound marketing campaigns by driving QA and on-going platform monitoring
Your experience should include…
- 6+ years of Marketing Operations experience effectively building and deploying campaigns within a large and complex customer database. Experience with email marketing is required.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with SQL syntax, relational database models, and data driven marketing platforms with demonstrable experience writing and understanding complex queries
- Experience with an enterprise level Marketing Automation platform such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required
- Familiarity in testing/optimization methodologies
- Strong project management abilities
- Salesforce Marketing Certification is a plus
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new processes, learn new systems, and quickly diagnose and troubleshoot emergent issues
- Analytical and detail-oriented approach to work
- Experience with Teradata, SQL Server, and AWS database systems is highly preferred
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.