Location: You will work remote anywhere in Serbia.
What you'll get to do...
You will be working in a highly-collaborative Agile team that is focused on delivering world-class results to our customers. The right individual will be a highly-proactive engineer who thrives on autonomy, cares deeply about the maintainability of project code, and loves to solve complex problems. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices here at GoDaddy.
- Writing code with a focus on quality, scalability, and testability
- Tracking down the root cause of issues and performing analysis
- Giving and receiving detailed code review feedback to/from your peers
- Being a self-starter who is not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge the status quo
- Turning complex business objectives into simple and scalable solutions
- Doing the best work of your career on a team that encourages and challenges one another
Your experience should include...
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of fundamental systems such as storage, networking and compute resources
- Experience with React and at least one library for managing application state (such as Redux or Fluxible)
- Proven experience with web-based technologies and RESTful APIs
- Experience working in Scrum teams and/or other Agile development methodologies
- Comfortable with full stack development (e.g. UX, web, API, business logic, database)
- Lifelong learner, always willing to accept new opportunities and eager to gain new skills
- Familiar with Node.js and the Express framework
You might also have...
- LAMP stack
We've got your back...
- Competitive salary and annual bonus based of performance
- Full-time employment in accordance with the labor law
- Learning and development budget for every employee
- Clear defined career path and mentorship
- Flexible working schedule and time off
- Private health-care
About us: GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.