GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager is in Boston, MA, but you can work remotely in most of the US, Canada, or near a GoDaddy office. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
The Domain Investor Experience Team is crafting an industry leading product experience for its domain investor customers and mobile is front and center of the experience strategy. If you are passionate about launching mobile experiences to market that drives engagement with users then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a passionate PM with experience in mobile technologies, an entrepreneurial spirit and critical thinking abilities.
As a product manager you will be working on a highly transparent and critical area for GoDaddy. You will lead customer research, roadmap planning, requirements generation, backlog prioritization, experiment design, product delivery and partner outreach to deliver the best possible experience for our customers. In short, you are the CEO of your product and have the entrepreneurial aim to get things done.
In this role, you will...
- Define the top priorities for your area and use those priorities to generate streamlined requirements; also set, lead and deliver KPIs for the mobile app
- Track global industry trends and bring relevant insights back to your team; recognize the gaps in product portfolio relative to competitive enterprises
- Use customer research and/or listening mechanisms to uncover customer needs
- Work with the engineering and design teams to prioritize and deliver new capabilities while demonstrating agile process and experimentation mentality
- Own communication across all the teams on the prioritization, status and decisions
Your experience should include...
- Product management experience in consumer facing tech – Mobile Apps preferred
- Building products via experimentation (A/B testing)
- Customer centricity - passion for phenomenal design and true delight of the users, both internal and external
- Experience building products through iterative experimentation and thorough data analysis
- Comfortable with ambiguity - define a clear path through a muddled mess of options
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Analytical abilities - clear thinking, knowing when/how data is significant, quick and articulate in written and verbal communication. Ability to break sophisticated directions into smaller steps, decisions, and tests
You might also have...
- Experience working as a product owner in a data-driven, agile environment.
- Experience working on remote teams and with the distributed organizations.
- Bonus: experience using JIRA, Tableau, Google Analytics, Clicktale, and/or Mixpanel
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.