Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
Join our team
Use your experience and knowledge of global marketing operations in leading a diverse team of hands-on operations managers, business partners, and marketing coordinators to deliver omnichannel marketing experiences for our customers, worldwide. Your experience utilizing a robust marketing technology platform to drive campaign automation and optimization will ensure continuous improvement in scaling operations for our customer outreach programs including but not limited to Email, Web, CRM, SMS, WhatsApp, and other 3rd party marketing channels. You are a digital marketing and process innovator, deeply experienced in customer-centric, agile delivery methodologies, as well as a motivational manager and communicator.
What you'll get to do...
- Active role in driving requirements for the implementation and integration of an evolving marketing automation platform
- Help refine and optimize our operating infrastructure to support global marketing initiatives into Email, Web, CRM, SMS, WhatsApp and other channels or touch points
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in the creation of segmentation and personalization-based strategies, with outstanding content driven by event and attribute triggers
- Strong understanding of how to cultivate lifetime customer value; able to support multi-channel approaches to improve reach and efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to grow and develop a team that can balance business needs against technical limitations, assess and mitigate risk, anticipate obstacles, and drives tool and process innovation to improve business benefit.
- Create a metrics & data led decision making culture that generates individual and team accountability. Develop, instrument and report measures of operational performance important metrics and drive the organization to meet then exceed strategic value targets.
- Communicate across multiple business partners and facilitate campaign prioritization and resource allocation.
- Willingness to pick up special projects related to key business initiatives with a goal to drive short and long-term value while incurring minimal technical debt.
- Ongoing analysis of marketing programs and broader business performance to surface key insights and recommendations to help inform our marketing strategy
- Budget management to ensure expense forecasts that are aligned with expense targets
- Improvements and maintenance for processes related to operations requests and delivery to improve efficiency and to set expectations with internal partners
Your experience should include...
- Minimum 8 years operations experience across coordinated and digital marketing channels (Email, Web, CRM, SMS, WhatsApp etc,.)
- Experience managing a technology operations team utilizing enterprise grade Marketing automation platform such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required.
- Experience utilizing big data in marketing channels to drive real-time marketing content and personalization
- Knowledge of Cloud data store platforms such as AWS
- Proficient in driving operational efficiencies measured by meaningful, objective metrics
- Strong program management abilities – with demonstrated success using an Agile project framework
- Quantitative data-analysis ability, including experience and understanding of modeling and campaign efficiency, including return on investment and optimization
- Familiarity in testing/optimization methodologies across communication channels
- Comfortable working with and influencing key business partners and teams across the business (sales, marketing, technology, and more)
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.