Location: Tempe, AZ
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
As a data driven company, GoDaddy, is seeking a skilled and highly motivated analyst to join our Total Rewards (Compensation, Benefits and Global Mobility) team. As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be integral to the design and development of dashboards supporting the People Operations organization and working across the Total Rewards function to provide analytics for various strategic initiatives.
The primary focus for this role will be to support our Learning and Talent organization with their increasing needs to analyze, model, interpret and report on data for their programs and offerings. GoDaddy.com, LLC has a complex and global business structure which requires the candidate to possess a strong analytical aptitude with exceptional collaboration skills, and have very effective prioritization skills and the ability to manage expectations for multiple projects.
What you'll get to do...
- Build end-to-end reporting solutions from multiple data structures and sources. Lead the design, development and implementation of People Operations dashboards and custom reporting. This requires in depth knowledge and experience of programming languages such as SQL or Python.
- Build and maintain dynamic and rich dashboards in Tableau. Show results in easy-to-understand visualizations that help our partners understand their business and its drivers.
- Partner with the Learning and Talent team to determine reporting needs and develop processes to capture the necessary data. Build reporting and dashboards to aid in presentations to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Learning and Talent leadership on survey analysis and interpretation to assess the quality of our programs.
- Partner with the teams within Total Rewards, provide in-depth analytics to identify actionable insights and opportunities to enhance their ability to support the business.
- Foster strong partnerships with many other departments across the company.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree, preference for a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in analytics and reporting.
- Strong analytical background, including experience with trend analysis, forecasting and experimental design.
- Possesses exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects from conception to completion.
- Exhibit keen attention to detail, prioritize assignments effectively and be flexible to shift priorities as needed, work within tight timeframes, meet deadlines and excellent follow-through.
- Very effective at both being a team player and working independently.
- Experience using SQL to discover, aggregate and extract data.
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, Google Analytics, or other programs.
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook). Advanced capability in Excel and knowledge of Smartsheets.
- Experience with Workday and Workday Reporting is a plus.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and HR Data is a plus.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.