Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We are flexible on the location of this role - it can be remote in the US.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
Join our team
GoDaddy has offered online commerce capabilities for many years and is proud to support an extremely diverse set of merchants of all sizes, all over the world. Many business owners have leveraged a wide variety of GoDaddy tools to design and build an online store, sell on multiple channels like Etsy and Instagram, and build relationships with their customers through communications and marketing tools.
What you’ll get to do…
Our mission is to unify the merchant experience and maximize ease of use across all GoDaddy commerce offerings, including:
- Offering a dynamic onboarding and setup experience across all commerce products, so a merchant can easily set up exactly the products that they need
- Building a powerful data pipeline and dashboard to aggregate orders, item sales, and customer metrics across all products so a merchant knows exactly what they're doing that has the biggest impact on their business
- Surfacing critical action items across GoDaddy commerce products so a merchant can take care of pressing issues right away and know at a glance if their business is thriving
- Building out all setup, data, and recommendations capabilities in a scalable API platform
Your experience should include…
- Experience building scalable web backends in Node.js
- A passion for quality, great UX, attention to detail, and an empathy for customer experience
- Object-oriented programming and design fundamentals
- Understanding of modern datastore mechanics and performance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You might also have...
- Experience as a tech lead or architect for an engineering team – helping to define and review engineering roadmap, architecture, and software development and testing/automation processes
- Experience with large scale data pipelines
- Experience deploying applications at scale on AWS
We've got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.