Location: Tempe, Arizona. This role is a combination of work-from-home and in-office. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
At GoDaddy, the Recruiting Operations function spans all aspects of the recruiting process and supports the global Recruiting team with their hiring efforts in North America, Latin America, EMEA and APAC. As a Manager within Recruiting Operations, you will lead a team of US-based Recruiting Coordinators while maintaining key SLAs, backgrounds checks, and handling vendor partnerships related to contingent hiring. Our team supports and partners with cross-functional teams including HR Operations, IT, HRIS, Legal, Payroll, Compensation, Learning, and HRBPs. Join us and help make a difference to our global candidates and employees, who support everyday entrepreneurs.
What you'll get to do...
- Mentor, coach, encourage and develop eight (8) Recruiting Coordinators
- Drive efficiencies through collaboration with Recruiting Operations and across different teams including IT, HRIS, HR Operations, Legal
- Own global background check program, focusing on candidate experience, expediency, and compliance
- Ensure SLA adherence within the interview scheduling and hiring processes
- Identify & propose solutions to onboarding, scheduling, and background check processes, acting as a main point of contact for candidates, hiring managers, and cross-functional teams
- Maintain and record key metrics related to key Operational activities, helping to track Recruiting Coordinator work volume
- Assist with case management responses to recruiting-related inquiries, while working with the RC team to maintain resolution SLAs
- Lead audits and maintain recruiting controls supporting compliance
- Partner with GoDaddy’s US-based VMS partner regarding staff augmentation processes
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years’ experience leading Recruiters and/or Recruiting Coordinators in a fast-paced ever-evolving Tech environment
- 2+ years’ experience leading all aspects of Recruiting Operations
- Experience with Workday HCM & Recruit modules, Greenhouse and Service Now strongly preferred
- High proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Strong project management skills and operational efficiency, translating vision into action
- Experience implementing standards for operational excellence in Recruiting or HR Operations
- Excellent cross-team collaboration and internal partner management with an ability to engage at all leadership levels and collaborate cross-functionally
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling verbal and written communication
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience being responsible for a global background program
You might also have...
- Experience working within a multi-national public organization preferrably in Tech
- Partnering with internal audit teams and maintaining controls is strongly preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining key performance metrics for Recruiting Coordinators
- Familiarization or previous experience with Service Now, Zoom, Slack, HackerRank or similar platforms
- Comfort and experience with sitting for long periods of time working on a computer
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.