We are open to this role being remote in the U.S. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
Join our team
We are looking for a Senior Technical SEO Manager to join our team who will be responsible for ensuring continued health and growth of our organic search rankings. You will report to the Director of SEO and manage all facets of SEO including site structure, internal linking strategies, competitive analysis, and keyword optimization.
What you'll get to do...
- Work alongside the SEO Director to identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content to increase the visibility of the company websites
- Technical SEO
- Conduct technical audits and log file analysis
- Identify and propose solutions for website speed and performance (web core vitals) and mobile-friendliness issues
- Assist with management of htaccess files and xml sitemaps
- Off-site SEO
- Analyze link profile reports and find patterns of potential spammy links to update disavow files
- Investigate and report shifts in traffic and ranks
- Plan website consolidations and migrations from start to finish
- Understand the importance of on-site UX; making recommendations on potential improvements
- Help automate processes as much as possible
Your experience should include...
- 4+ years of experience in a technical SEO role
- Proficient working knowledge of various SEO tools such as or similar to SEMRush, SearchMetrics, Ahrefs, Botify, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, Google’s Keyword Planner, Google APIs, speed monitoring tools)
- Highly competent in Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Familiar with the latest SEO trends
- Proficient command of HTML/CSS
- Good understanding of JS, PHP and regex
- Python skills nice to have
- Familiarity with optimizing JS frameworks a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Must be able to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Have a data-driven, analytical mind and exquisite attention to detail
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.