GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Tempe or Remote.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
We are looking for a Technology Risk Senior who loves helping our business partners and constantly learning new things. We are a multifaceted and growing company that loves what we do and are looking for passionate people to share our vision. We focus on distilling compliance and risk concepts to their core principles, enabling us to envision creative solutions for our partners.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about doing the right thing for the company and growing with the team. If you want to work with smart people doing work that enables our business partners to build amazing products, we would like to talk to you!
What you'll get to do...
- Provide guidance in your area of expertise to business partners and team members
- Plan and lead projects to document processes, identify risks and evaluate control design
- Coordinate compliance framework implementation and governance projects
- Collaborate with partners to design appropriate remediation strategies
- Organize and coordinate external audit projects within scope, timeline and budgets
- Design and code automated tests supporting real-time risk management strategies
Your experience should include…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or a similar subject area
- 6+ years’ experience with IT compliance, risk management, information security, or a related focus (PCI-DSS & ISO27001 & NIST & CIS knowledge is a plus )
- One or more current technology-focused certifications (CISA, PCI-ISA, CISSP, ISO27001 LA)
- Expertise in at least one technology or compliance area
- Significant experience partnering with internal stakeholders and external auditors, including handling minor issues and clearing roadblocks
- High degree of creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well independently or within a team
- Strong desire to learn from and train other team members
You might also have…
- Experience coding small programs (PowerShell, SQL, VBA, etc.)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.