GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
You’ll work remotely until we deem it safe to return to an office environment, office location either in Arizona or Kirkland
What you'll get to do...
As VP of Technology for Care and Services you will be responsible for creating and implementing Care and Service’s technology strategy, focused on maximizing the value of the existing technology stack, as well as evaluating forward-looking solutions to enable our internal users to provide an amazing experience for our customers. Experience with remote and geo-distributed teams and proven results internationally are a must for this role. To be successful in this job, you need to be a strong leader that can identify, motivate and influence peers and employees at all levels in the company. Strong interpersonal and cultural skills and experience working with both employees and customers across different cultures and geographic locations will be extremely valuable. This is a hands-on, expected-to-be visible with teams’ role in a very fast-paced environment.
You’ll join the Care leadership team where your contributions will shape our employees’ technology experiences but also impact the global base of GoDaddy customers. You’ll collaborate closely with leadership to formulate the Care strategy, creating new capabilities and driving positive changes.
- Create and implement Care’s technology strategy, leading the technology stakeholders of Care across the company
- Serve as Chair of the Care Technology Committee to align Care’s technology goals to other departmental and organizational objectives
- Lead and drive the overall integration, changes, and future of the technologies needed for the Care organization
- Envisioning how emerging technologies will be used to strategic advantage across Care
- Assessing whether new technologies, or extension of existing technologies, are appropriate for use. Guide make-or-buy technology decisions for Care.
- Ensuring technologies currently in use are efficient and making changes wherever necessary.
- Consolidating current footprint, simplifying the Care tech landscape
- Collaborate with Business Partners to understand needs and translate into technical solutions
- Guide technology choices and help design full stack implementations of stories to accomplish desired outcomes
- Conduct experiments to find new ways to optimize, modernize and enable our customers and their interactions with Care.
- Hold all partners and vendors accountable to deliver the agreed KPIs
- Build and lead a team of technologists focused on delivering for Care and Services. Mentors and builds capabilities within org; Identify and develop talent at all levels. Provide feedback to direct reports that facilitate growth and development.
- Successfully oversee and execute on the recruiting strategy in order to meet operational goals
- Partner closely with the leaders of our operating model, including our Care stakeholders
- Partner with stakeholders across the Company in building new and innovative marketable care and product solutions and demonstrate a forward-thinking and comprehensive approach to delivery of services/products.
- Shape strong partnerships with Human Resources, Recruiting, and Training to coordinate the hiring and training of new employee resources
- Create an employee culture, at GoDaddy and with BPO partners, that exemplifies the GoDaddy brand for employees, customers, and GoDaddy.
- Reimagine the customer and employee experience in today’s rapidly changing environment
Your experience should include...
- Leadership experience in Customer Care or Customer Support organization
- Experience leading the development of tools and platforms in support of a Care or Technical Support organization
- Experience integrating with omni-channel support and sales organization
- Demonstrated experience with analytics, metrics, and data. Creative problem-solving skills that demonstrate the ability to work through complex problems and roadblocks with stakeholders.
- Ability to create and manage performance targets and standards in both team performance and operational/delivery metrics.
- Experience working with (BPO) vendor contracts and operations including some outside of the U.S.
- Ability to relate to people and inspire followership and performance.
- Experience within a blended agent sales and service model with P&L responsibility
- Strong communication and organization skills and proven project management skills
- Strong work ethic; self-motivated; excels in a minimal guidance, high profile position
- Proven ability to influence others that do not directly report to this role. Able to multi‑task and make appropriate decisions and trade-offs when faced with opposing demands
- Familiarity with Care and Services providers, capabilities, and markets are a strong plus.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience is required
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.