Location: Tempe AZ / Remote
Our people are our priority, and due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, this role requires the ability to work in a remote environment. When we deem it safe for employees to return to our office environment, some travel to our Tempe, AZ office may be required.
Join Our Team…
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to build out and optimize our sales operations. Are you passionate and results-oriented with a creative and highly analytical problem-solving skill set? If so, keep reading! We, at GoDaddy are detailed in everything we do. We strive to understand and communicate the "why" behind our actions. By joining our team and crafting our workflows, you will develop and execute strategies to improve revenue generated by our Sales and Account Management Teams.
What you'll get to do...
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Generate regular and ad hoc reports and dashboards to support business needs and manage meaningful metrics
- Develop and improve upon automations within Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud. (Process Builder, Flow, Workflow Rules/Actions)
- Engage with marketing, sales, customer success and operations teams to capture and analyze requirements and propose solutions which align with standard methodologies.
- Understand business requirements, strategically advise on, and implement the best way to achieve business goals.
Your experience should include...
- Experience operationally supporting a high speed, lead driven sales and care department.
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working within an Agile based environment.
- Strong organization and documentation skills.
- Ability to provide end-user support and training.
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively resolve issues.
You might also have…
- Salesforce Admin Certification (Preferred not required)
- Salesforce Advanced Admin Certification (Preferred not required)
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Platform App Builder (Preferred not required)
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce best practices for Data Modeling, Interface Design, Code development and testing.
- Experience in developing Salesforce technologies such as Apex, Lightning Design, LWC and/or Visualforce pages
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.