GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: US Remote | This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
You’ll become a product leader for our Commerce Platform APIs, and will work closely with other product managers and engineering teammates to create a powerful, flexible infrastructure for GoDaddy’s commerce services. You’ll identify, plan, and scope new platform features that both power experiences that empower everyday entrepreneurs as well as public APIs that enable our community and partners.
The right person for this role loves having maximum impact on an organization, and understands how the right infrastructure can enable multiple teams to be successful. They understand while scalability and abstraction can be beautiful, they also only matter if they can be applied to fantastic user experiences and accelerate team progress. You should also be a fantastic communicator, and know that great written communication and internal artifacts are key to success in a remote team.
You’ll be responsible for justifying and prioritizing your roadmap with feedback from internal stakeholders and end users, market and competitive analyses, and usage analytics. You’ll join forces with Marketing and Corporate Development to identify partner platforms and launch new integrations with our APIs. You should be comfortable with taking a thousand-foot view of a problem, including an analysis of its multi-year impact, then proposing solutions and zooming in to scope the right approach.
Your experience should include...
- 2+ years of remote, asynchronous work
- 5+ years of experience in product management / development
- Gathering user feedback through interviews, usage analytics, surveys, and other sources, then clearly identifying underlying jobs to be done
- Proposing and contributing to user flows and journey mapping
- Creating product roadmaps that account for user and internal stakeholder needs, as well as differentiated positioning in the marketplace
- Strong collaboration with engineering team members and deep technical competency
- Creating detailed and clear pitches or product requirements documents to scope proposed solutions for engineering
- Experience working with Agile development teams using Jira or a similar tool
- Experience with product wireframing or user flow tools like Miro, Whimsical, Figma, Balsamiq, or others
You might also have...
- Experience in software development, such as backend development or database design
- Work history in the ecommerce space (particularly with platforms like WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, or BigCommerce)
- Experience building internal platforms with multiple consumers, or external / public APIs
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.