GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Nova Scotia, Remote OR Idaho, Remote
What you'll get to do...
- Serve as the main point of contact for all client interaction with GoDaddy Corporate Domains (GCD)
- Build strong relationships with assigned clients to ensure a successful experience with GCD products and services
- Assist with new client acquisition through contributing to proposals, taking part in presentations and speaking to the long-term management of clients
- Prepare, and manage to, project plans to guide the onboarding process for new GCD clients
- Provide regular status reports and communication the progress of client projects both internally and externally
- Conduct product training to clients as needed
- Liaise with technical staff as needed to report and resolve any reported client technical issues
- Be able to take complex information and communicate to clients in a manner that is straight forward and easily digestible
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of eight years in an account management or client services role, preferably in at a software as a service company
- Minimum of four years’ experience in the domain name industry, preferably in the corporate market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to, and interacting with, senior level corporate individuals
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage to deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and great attention to detail
- High energy, self-starting personality that works well in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Intermediate, or higher, level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits, including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.