GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Commerce is #1 priority for all of GoDaddy and you get to build one of the most important aspects – payments -- to make commerce happen. You will join the team at this inflection point in a senior leadership role and thus will have the opportunity to make a disproportionate impact on the business’s bottom line and help shape it for years to come.
We prefer if you can work from our Santa Clara office but are flexible on the location of this role.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
What you'll get to do...
- Bring to bear your deep payments expertise to collaborate closely with senior leaders across the organization to guide your product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Work closely with our Business leaders and Marketing to better understand market needs, collaborate with Engineering, Design, other Product Leads to build compelling products and services, and partner with Marketing, CARE, Legal and Operations to launch and scale them.
- Build, coach, and mentor a team of exceptional product managers who will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through launch and beyond.
- Use data regularly and systematically to uncover opportunities, define OKRs for your organization that align with the broader business’s OKRs, and track KPIs and optimize key levers to maximize the return on investment in your portfolio of products and services.
- Be an amplifier across the organization – listening to and engaging with partners at all levels, cross-pollinating thoughts and ideas and inspiring those around you with your product vision and strong sense of empathy for our customers.
- Launch Payments in 100 countries in the next three years
Your experience should include...
- 10 or more years of total work experience, 5 or more years of product management experience, and 3 or more years of demonstrated experience in successfully building and shipping customer and/or developer facing payments products and services at meaningful scale.
- 2 or more years of experience leading a team of product managers.
- Strong business aptitude – be comfortable defining strategy, identifying and modeling business opportunities, and crafting and executing on go-to-market plans.
- Strong engineering aptitude – be effective at using your technical depth and the voice of the customer to partner with and earn trust of a world-class Engineering organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or equivalent practical experience.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.