GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Austin TX or remote. The team is located in Austin. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
Do you flourish when working in a highly collaborative, innovative, passionate, and driven atmosphere with like-minded individuals? Are you hungry to grow your career, expand your skillset, and build new experiences as you design and implement robust solutions for complex problems? If so, then we want to meet you!
We are a team of outstanding full-stack software engineers, dedicated to building world-class systems that enable small business owners to be seen, look great, and connect with their customers online. Our “Do-It-For-You” suite of tools allow GoDaddy professionals to create and manage fully custom websites, digital marketing presence, email marketing campaigns, and more, so owners can focus on what they know best - selling their products and services.
We work in an agile environment with full CI/CD support, and developers release multiple times per day to production.
What you'll get to do...
- Work collaboratively with different product and engineering teams to design and support robust architectural patterns and shared services
- Enable building great products that help small businesses get online
- Working closely with PM, UX, and data scientists to question the limitations for creating magical user experiences
- Writing code using modern frameworks, including Node/Express and React/Redux
- Writing code that scales
- Using data and analytics to improve the product and customer experience
- Solving end-to-end problems
- Testing your code (e.g. writing functional and unit tests)
- Adopting agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services
Your experience should include...
- BS (or greater) in Computer Science
- 5+ years professional experience building products and services
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Solid architectural skills and understanding of design trade-offs
- Comfortable with exploring and solving ambiguous challenges
- Highly motivated, highly collaborative individuals
- Understanding of standard web technologies (HTTP, JSON, etc.)
- Experience testing code and using test frameworks
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Unselfish, team-first attitude. We organize into 4-7 person teams, and we celebrate successes and learn from failures together.
- Demonstrate our core values in your work, every day
What we use....
- AWS - RDS, S3, SQS, CloudFormation, ECS, EC2, Lambda
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.