Join our team
We're looking for a passionate PHP Developer who has a keen understanding of high-performance, scalable architectures and technologies. You will have an active role in developing and supporting software that drives the world's largest domain name registrar and web hosting provider.
Location: You can work from our Iasi office or remotely from Romania
What you'll get to do...
- Design, develop, maintain and support software as a member of the Product Development Team
- Ensure software under development is managed with appropriate source code control and release processes
- Ensure software adheres to relevant coding standards and is documented using internal systems
- Interact with the product managers to gather requirements, deploy and when relevant support our systems
Your experience should include...
- University degree or equivalent level education in Computing or a related discipline
- PHP 5+/7, MVC framework is a plus
- Good OOP skills
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Focused on code quality and high development standards
- Willing to adopt test-driven development techniques
You may also have
- Web development skills
- Experience with SQL databases (Mysql or PostgreSQL)
- Working with any template engine (e.g: Smarty, Twig, Blade)
- Agile (SCRUM)
- Docker containers/virtualization of applications
- Good exposure to Linux/Unix commands on shell
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.