Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: We are open to this role being in California, Washington, Austin TX, or Arizona
Join our team
As a Senior Manager of Product Marketing for our Security products, you’ll help everyday entrepreneurs protect and keep their digital business safe. You’ll serve our Independent’s and Professional audiences by developing a deep understanding of needs, evangelize opportunities for growth across multiple GoDaddy teams, partner closely with product management on road map creation, and align with the growth marketing teams to bring new products & features to market, both in the US and internationally.
What you'll get to do...
- Customer insights – Learn from customers to understand their challenges, aspirations, and needs through self-motivated research or partnering with the research team.
- Product positioning – Craft differentiated positioning for an array of security products and services. Guide product development, regional advertising, and sales enablement by way of insights regarding how we can win in the market.
- Go-To-Market and growth input – Partner with the growth + other marketing teams and provide key input on the customer target and product value proposition to launch new products and services.
- Pricing and Packaging - Develop strategies for developing compelling pricing and plan tiers that make sense to customers and achieve business goals.
- Market intelligence – Be the expert on the product and provider alternatives that customers consider, and how GoDaddy can better serve the needs of these customers. Drive the cross-functional discussion on competitive offerings and potential response in regard to product packaging, positioning, and pricing.
- Sales and field marketing enablement - Partner with our sales and marketing teams in driving the creation of vital collateral, promotions, training, and tools to drive growth.
Your experience should include...
- 7+ years of Product Marketing within a multifaceted marketing organization and/or relevant consulting, CPG, and/or entrepreneurial experience. Experience working with small businesses or consumers (non-enterprise) preferred.
- Outstanding analytical ability, with a track record of using “test & learn” to drive continuous improvement. Confirmed ability to use data to drive testing and action plans.
- Strong experience in developing effective, customer-backed product messaging, positioning, pricing, and packaging.
- Demonstrated ability to influence product strategy based on market research and customer insights.
- An evident passion for the customer, gaining customer insights through research and testing and translating insights into successful execution.
- Experience testing marketing hypotheses in the wild and iterating on findings to amplify results.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate sophisticated concepts clearly and simply.
- A team-first player with a strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop and execute tests and initiatives on a timely basis.
- Experience in marketing website security, eCommerce and / or with a freemium product is a plus.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.