GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
What you'll get to do...
- Writing code with a focus on quality, scalability, and testability
- Tracking down the root cause of issues and performing analysis
- Giving and receiving detailed code review feedback to/from your peers#
- Being a self-starter who is not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge the status quo
- Turning complex business objectives into simple and scalable solutions
- Doing the best work of your career on a team that encourages and challenges one another
Your experience should include...
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in React (1+ years) and software development (2+ years)
- Experience with build/task automation tools
- Proven experience with web-based technologies and RESTful APIs
- Comfortable in all aspects of agile development methodology
- Good verbal and oral communication in English
You might also have…
- You have a passion for technology
- You love owning your results and being independent
- You are a lifelong learner, always willing to accept new opportunities and eager to gain new skills
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and a positive approach
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.