Our people are our priority, and due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, this role requires the ability to work in a remote environment. If and when we deem it safe for employees to return to our office environment, a regular and consistent physical presence in our Gilbert, AZ office may be required..
Join our team...
Our Website Specialist team is dedicated to helping everyday entrepreneurs build a professional online presence.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
As a Website Specialist 2, you will make outbound calls of 3 types (initial consultation, revision, and publish) to customers for their new Website and/or Logo design. Once the initial consultation call is complete, you will send the website build information to the Builder team and schedule the revisions call. After the Builder sends the product back, you will have the revision call with the customer and, if any revisions are needed, you will send those changes to our Builder team and schedule the Publish Call. After you get the revisions back from the Builder team, the final call type is a publishing call when the final project should be ready to be published online and “go live”. Typically, you will see 4-7 calls scheduled per day.
Your experience should include...
- Customer-oriented, and can demonstrate empathy, tact, and appropriate tone.
- Able to manage escalated situations on their own and minimize escalations to Supervisor.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to type quickly.
- Able to listen to customers, understand their needs, and communicate those needs in writing to our Website Designers.
- Take incoming calls and provide customer resolution without having to escalate the call to a supervisor.
- Manage transaction-based relationships with customers.
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers by building rapport and demonstrating a high level of social skills.
- Control a call by knowing when to have patience and when to step in and direct the customer.
- Act with a sense of urgency.
- Acknowledge issues and let the customer know how their problem will be solved.
- Control the tone of the call by matching tone and alleviating and preventing customers from being upset.
- Take accountability by ensuring the customer experience stays positive.
- Must be able to meet all Level 1 competencies
- Manage 20-40 projects at a time through different stages of the build cycle.
- Manage multiple customers and projects in a high energy environment.
- Provide thorough and detailed project communication to ensure minimal errors or delays.
- Build credibility as a trusted consultant to guide customers in building a highly effective website for their business.
- Control calls to ensure call time stays within the allotted scheduled time and no appointments are missed or start late.
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.