GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We are a distributed team and you can be located anywhere in the United States. We have offices you can use in the Bay Area; in the Seattle area; in Los Angeles, in Cambridge, Massachusetts; in the Phoenix metropolitan area; and in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
What you'll get to do
- Participate in development of pipelines for gathering and analyzing experiment data.
- Help ensure the quality and performance of your team's code by performing code reviews and defining best practices.
- Write code with the unit and integration tests to verify it.
- Participate in designing APIs to help power our internal application platform.
- Participate in DevOps, release, and on-call activities in support of your code.
- Engage with engineers & leaders across GoDaddy to solve business and customer problems (from group-wide to company-wide).
- Continuously improve agile practices within your team and across GoDaddy.
- Support teams using the platform you help build.
Your experience should include
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience designing, building, and shipping backend systems with multiple tiers, including API, caching, and data access layers.
- Strong drive to learn, grow, and help engineers to do the same.
You might also have
- Experience in, or strong interest in A/B testing platforms.
- Experience in data engineering and with related technologies, like Airflow.
- Experience with infrastructure technology, like AWS and Kubernetes.
- Experience in data science and with related technologies, like Hive.
- Experience in an Agile software development environment.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.