GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager is in Austin, TX, but you’ll be working remotely from anywhere in Canada.
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy is looking for product designer to help build, shape and push our design to the next level. Make a big impact in creating the next evolution of GoDaddy’s user experience. As a UX Designer, you will be part of a collaborative, customer-obsessed team working to deliver a new UX platform and wave of mobile apps and web experiences. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team that’s changing the face of GoDaddy and helping entrepreneurs around the world build, manage, and grow their online presence.
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for the design of major components of the user experience that scale across multiple products, platforms, and end-to-end scenarios for a variety of customers. You're a strong, creative problem-solver who has a knack for making complex things simple - you’re guided by customer data and business needs, and know how to work with others to drive ideas into reality.
- Create usable and engaging user experiences for customers while supporting business objectives
- Design experiences to scale across multiple scenarios, products, and customers for native and web
- Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, POs, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences
- Effectively define and document user problems, principles, and details necessary to communicate and implement solutions
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering consumer software products to market. Experience with iOS and Android applications a plus.
- Portfolio demonstrates solid skills in UX architecture and interaction design along with examples of designing systems across multiple products or platforms. Strong visual design and prototyping skills a plus.
- Proactive and strategic problem-solving, design process, and project management skills.
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to partners in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
- Mastery of design tools such as Figma, InVision, Axure, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- BA or MA in interaction design, communication design, industrial design, HCI, or equivalent.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.