GoDaddy Registry is one of the world’s largest and leading domain name registry providers empowering online innovation. We operate top-level domains (TLDs) on behalf of sovereign nations, city governments and global brands so that people worldwide can bring their ideas to life online.
With more than two decades of industry leadership to draw on, we serve as the Registry Operator for TLDs like .co, .us, .biz, and .nyc – and manage the backend technology for hundreds more. Our team is building a platform for future innovation and growth that will positively impact the entire global internet community. To learn more about us, please visit www.registry.godaddy.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
As part of GoDaddy Registry Development team, you will be working in a collaborative agile team that is focused on developing products and services related to GoDaddy Registry. You will have an active role in developing and building software that runs a number of top-level domains that we manage and also working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services.
Location: Melbourne, Australia - This role requires authorization to work in a full time role.
What you'll get to do
- Implement products and services related to GoDaddy Registry, doing lots of cool things at the core of the internet!
- Design, maintain and operate mission critical infrastructure in cloud environments
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, weekly iteration planning, retrospective and showcases.
Your experience should include
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 2+ years of industry software development experience with Java.
- Experience with Unit testing and TDD principles
- Experience or Certifications in AWS particularly EC2, ECS, VPC, Cloudwatch and Cloudformation
- Experience with at least one of the following database technologies: Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Experience working in Agile environment and participate in all aspects of Agile process
- Passion for building great software with solid test infrastructure
- Strong Good technical communication skills
You might also have
- Understanding of DevOps practices and tools
- Understanding of Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) models
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.