GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Open to remote
What you'll get to do...
You will be working in a highly-collaborative Agile team that is focused on delivering world-class results to our customers.
The right individual will be a highly-proactive engineer who thrives on autonomy, cares deeply about the maintainability of project code, and loves to solve complex problems. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices here at GoDaddy.
Your experience should include...
- Architect and write code with a focus on quality, scalability, and testability
- Tracking down the root cause of issues and performing analysis
- Giving and receiving detailed code review feedback to/from your peers
- Being a self-starter who is not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge the status quo
- Turning complex business objectives into simple and scalable solutions
- Doing the best work of your career on a team that encourages and challenges one another
You might also have...
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of fundamental systems such as storage, networking and compute resources
- Strong experience with Node.js and the Express framework
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.