GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Kirkland, WA
What you'll get to do...
As a Senior Product Manager for GoDaddy.com, you will help entrepreneurs discover everything they need to build a successful online venture. You will develop an inspiring product vision, derived from deeply understanding customer needs, market opportunities and technology trends. You will define the strategies and tactics to meet those needs, and partner with engineering to build and execute a roadmap of solutions. We'll count on you to independently lead product discovery, ideation, alignment, delivery, and ongoing iterative improvement. We believe in data, so you’ll work closely with both analysts and researchers to demonstrate the results your creative designs deliver in both customer satisfaction and business performance.
The right candidate for this role has a strong customer focus and a consistent track record of building simple-to-use web products that customers love.
- Define the product vision, strategies, and roadmap for GoDaddy.com landing experiences and product detail pages
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes
- Work collaboratively with marketing, design, engineering, and data science to build, prioritize, and execute on your backlog
- Develop innovative solutions to customer problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Utilize experimentation best practices to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Define and measure critical performance metrics for your product area
- Regularly communicate progress and results
Your experience should include...
- 6+ years product management in a fast-paced online environment
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a product
- Ability to identify and solve complex, ambiguous problems
- Good business judgement, problem solving and follow through skills
- Ability to influence cross functionally with a customer-focused mindset
- Experience driving full product lifecycle including integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Proficiency in Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with a high attention to detail
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.