GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy is seeking a Systems Analyst who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join our Operations Excellence team. The Operations Excellence team is laser-focused on continuous process improvement to achieve a world-class customer experience at scale across GoDaddy Services.
Your safety is our number one priority. Our office is in Iasi but, for now, we have shifted to working from home.
What you'll get to do
- Partner with Operations Excellence team members to design technology strategies and implement supporting tools and processes that enable GoDaddy to launch new product offerings at scale and deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Propose and test hypotheses as you constantly look for new and creative ways to enhance current systems and processes making the right decisions between policy, process, and/or tool changes.
- Manage an intake process to triage and fix system issues as they occur and to prioritize and implement system enhancements based on stakeholder and team alignment.
- Work closely with the engineering team to monitor and continuously improve operational and core system integration points and triggers.
- Partner with product, engineering, operations stakeholders, and trainers to implement projects and measure results.
- Work closely with internal customers to resolve technical questions or issues quickly and completely.
- Comfortably and thoroughly present technical concepts to audiences with varying technical expertise.
- Provide ad hoc assistance to internal technical teams by sharing product knowledge, researching and answering questions, updating internal documentation, building demos, assisting with technology proofs of concept, and more.
Your experience should include
- 1-2 years of operational and data analysis preferably in a customer support operations environment.
- BA/BS required preferably in Math, Data Science, Business Administration, or related fields (applicable experience may be substituted).
- A passion for continuous improvement and process analysis.
- Proven capabilities in design and configuration of Workflow Management and Customer Support Systems, preferably Atlassian Jira Service Desk.
- Proven capabilities in working with JS, Python, CSS and HTML is a plus.
- Experience in customer journey mapping and analytics.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
You might also have
- Experience using SQL to query data.
- A self-starter and continuous learner
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at one time.
- Must work well within a collaborative team environment.
- High level of initiative, passion, and desire to create a world-class experience for customers.
- A proactive attitude to resolve problems and deliver results.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.