GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll get to do...
As a Senior Financial Analyst of the Finance Operations team for GoDaddy, we would like you to focus on modeling, tracking and understanding the business drivers that make GoDaddy tick. You will be a key partner to our business and play an important role in developing long-term strategic plans as well as helping to drive strategy and initiatives. This role will offer you the opportunity to work directly with various partners within the organization.
- Analyze current and past trends focusing on key financial metrics.
- Provide ongoing business performance assessment and drive necessary business redirection, when appropriate.
- Build financial models, run scenario analysis and provide data analytics to identify areas of risk and opportunity.
- Analyze data to tell a story and present it to influence decision making.
- Provide strategic support for budget and forecast cycles.
- Drive continual operational improvement, lead governance, standardization, and automation to scale the business.
- Apply appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support strategic decisions in models
- Address new requests: understand the core question being asked, gather needed data, build models, validate assumptions, perform analyses, summarize and present results in a compelling manner.
- Package and present insights to key partners; create ad hoc reporting as necessary.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting. Master's degree preferred
- At least 5+ years related experience focused on budgeting, reporting, and financial analysis, preferably working in a SaaS business environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required and experience with WorkDay Cloud, Tableau and SQL would be a plus
- Must be able to work across an organization, developing key relationships
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to translate complex concepts to simple terms
You might also have...
- We love to have fun at work, so bring your social and multi-tasking skills (with attention to detail), a sense of humor along with personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results
- Tenacious, determined self-starter ruthless in seeking incremental and transformational value
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Comfortable with risk and ambiguity
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.