Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Shifts: This role involves shift work
What you'll get to do...
As a WordPress Expert at GoDaddy’s WordPress Premium Support team you will help our customers receive fast, professional and fabulous service using your WordPress expertise. You will be part of the crew that quickly gets them back on track if something goes wrong.
- Ensuring high efficiency in managing all technical aspects of the WordPress
- WordPress theme and plugin audits
- Plugin and theme installation
- Database Management (MySQL)
- Customer service via email
Your experience should include...
- 2+ years of experience in working with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Comfortable working with debugging tools in different browsers
- Ability to understand and perform CSS modifications in order to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Experience with website speed optimization
- Understand the concept of MySQL, familiar with phpMyAdmin and the WordPress database structure
- Basic knowledge of SSH
- Patience and determination to help less technical customers with their website issues
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.