GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
United Kingdom/ Remote EMEA
What you'll get to do...
- Develop the latest user-facing features using React.js.
- Design a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Coordinate tasks within a cross-functional team working on distinct layers with different technologies and interfaces.
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Your experience should include...
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS.
- GIT experience is essential.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
You might also have...
- some Node.js experience
We've got your back...
- Working in an industry leading and forward-thinking company
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- Opportunities for growth and movement in an international company with
- Global presence
- 25 days holidays per year + statutory bank holidays
- Company pension & Life assurance
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.