GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Our state of the art office in Beeston
What you'll get to do...
Responsible for the development, performance, and achievements of a team of Web Hosting Support Consultants. This role will be directly empowered to uphold our core values and provide the Care vision of customer excellence to team members every day. It starts with a desire to be part of something bigger than oneself. You will be responsible for a multi-million-dollar operation that has the chance to make 100,000 customers a year have a better day, as the result of their interaction with your team! It is all centred on the ultimate measure of customer satisfaction – the outcome of earning their loyalty!
- Define outcomes with transparency so everyone understands the definition of success and expectations for the role.
- Focus on the outstanding talents and strengths to drive personal development and growth for each of your team members.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback and validation on a regular basis for key performance measures and progress/attainment toward defined outcomes.
- Objectively and constructively review phone calls with team members with the purpose of continuous improvement in both interpersonal and customer engagement skills.
- Perform business and team member reviews on a bi-weekly basis with all employees individually to build more effective communications, bring focus to alignment of activity and outcomes, understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of individual performance.
- Be seen and available for all team members on the floor, always and without exception.
- Demonstrate complete ownership of escalated customer interactions, with the fundamental philosophy of doing the right thing for each one while using creative thinking.
Your experience should include...
- You will have extensive experience of working in a contact centre in a Team Leader role. With a proven track record of consistently achieving outstanding customer experience scores and sales goals in a structured environment.
- An understanding of web hosting.
- With proven leadership and mentoring experience in a service and sales environment. An ability to identify, mentor and measure critical competencies and crucial performance metrics for consultants.
- Strong communication skills to articulate company vision, product changes and adapting to new sales, service and marketing strategies.
- With the determination to help others succeed and to develop team members into gold standard individuals, that truly understand and embrace the difference they make.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An ongoing desire to learn and develop.
We've got your back...
- Working in an industry leading and forward-thinking company
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- Opportunities for growth and movement in an international company with global presence
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Casual dress code
- Life assurance
- Great office environment
- Free fresh fruit, breakfast items and drinks available daily
- Free on site parking
- Games room
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.