GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager is in Austin, TX, and you’ll be working remotely in Texas.
What you'll get to do...
As an Associate Principal Lead Designer, you will be responsible for leading the design of major components of the user experience that scale across multiple products, platforms, and end-to-end scenarios for a variety of customers. You're a strong, creative problem-solver who has a knack for making complex things simple, are guided by customer data and business needs, and knows how to work with others to turn ideas into reality.
Make a big impact in crafting the next evolution of GoDaddy’s user experience. As a Principal Lead Designer, you will be part of a collaborative, customer-obsessed team working to deliver innovative solutions to empower and assist customers as they define their online presence. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team that’s changing the face of GoDaddy and helping small businesses around the world build, manage, and grow their business.
- Conceive end-to-end design strategies across a user's journey
- Establish a vision through simple, elegant designs
- Evolve and invent new visual and interaction designs based on experience requirements, brand guidelines and user needs.
- Collaborate effectively with other senior designers, content strategists, product managers, researchers and technologists
- An active contributor and participator in group critique and constant iterative improvement
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time, work flow and expectations appropriately.
- Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship and usability
Your experience should include...
- 10+ years’ experience in delivering consumer software products to market.
- Impressive portfolio of modern and progressive UI architecture, interaction and visual designs
- Self-Initiated achievements that show an ability to work through and across organizational lines
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to partners in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
- BA or MA in interaction design, communication design, industrial design, HCI, or equivalent.
You might also have...
- Strong prototyping and/or motion skills is a plus.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.