GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy is looking for an enthusiast Web Design Consultant to join our existing website specialist team. Working with short deadlines, we seek to quickly show our clients a great return on investment and provide them with recommendations for further growth. Working within thе professional Web Services Team, you’ll have a high interaction over thе telephone with our small business clients as we deliver them an effective and affordable online marketing solution.
You'll working in our office from Iasi.
What you'll get to do
- Sales liaison and account management Liaise with the 123Reg and GoDaddy sales team to handover and onboard new clients Advise clients regarding website performance and suggest optimization opportunities.
- Provide а kеy point of contact with our smаll businеss clients аs we dеlivеr an effеctivе and аffordаblе online markеting solution.
- Carry out ad-hoc requests made by clients with regards to website changes.
- Proactively propose actions and improvements to benefit clients.
- Support the sales team in their drive to hit renewal targets.
- Understand each client’s goals and translate them into a production brief that is in-line with internal standard methodologies and how to implement campaign tracking.
- Use initiative to improve campaigns for clients.
- Use quality control to optimize all output before presenting to each client.
What you’ll get from us
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment.
- Technical training /certifications upon request.
- Competitive salary based upon your experience.
- 25 holiday days per year.
- Medical services subscription.
- Coffee and fresh fruit during the day.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.