Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
As a Privacy Risk Analyst you will be the go-to person to manage regulatory privacy compliance. You will have opportunities to work with highly skilled and motivated people to reduce the burden of compliance activities through design, automation and reporting. If you enjoy using being in a fast-pace environment, using creative problem solving skills to come up with low touch ways to make processes compliant by default, then this is the perfect position for you!
We are open to this role being filled on the west coast.
What you’ll get to do…
- Be responsible for supporting the oversight of our global privacy program
- Evaluate current privacy needs and propose recommendations
- Craft appropriate remediation and monitoring programs
- Implement automation and reporting where possible to build privacy compliance into repeatable technology processes
- Facilitate audits by working with internal contacts, collecting evidence and providing feedback to both internal partners as well as Management to keep the project on target and on budget
- Manage day-to-day operational privacy processes
Your experiences should include…
- BA/BS in Business, IT or related field
- CIPP, CIPM, CIPT, CISSP certifications are a plus
- 2-5+ years of experience in the privacy domain
- Proven track record implementing IT governance, compliance and risk
- Management principles in a highly sophisticated environment
- Significant experience using tactical skills to acquire a consensus in highly contested situations
You might also have…
- Experience with auditing processes and Privacy Impact Assessments; a history of building reporting solutions to enable self-service audit support is a plus.
- Experience designing and coding programs in support of automation and reporting a plus
- High degree of creativity and problem solving aptitude with demonstrated ability to deliver well thought out solutions to complex technical and compliance related problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SQL, Jira and ServiceNow
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.