GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Kirkland, WA or Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy is looking for a passionate, high performing Senior Software Engineer for the Identity and Risk Services team. On this team, you would be responsible for helping to plan, design and build systems that enable the secured access of our systems to millions of customers, resellers and services. You will be working on a high visibility team working with modern technology and techniques to help teams across GoDaddy to enable their products to be a seamless experience for our customers.
If you're looking for a fast-paced, growing company - with a culture that's inclusive, collaborative and fun - then GoDaddy is the place to be. If you want a role that has substantial impact - with the opportunity to learn and grow - then the Identity and Risk Services team is the place for you!
- You will work across multiple distributed teams to accomplish internal and external team integrations
- You will be responsible for full stack implementations of stories to accomplish our goals
- You will create and extend APIs to support our interactions for authentication
- You will create interactions and UI to ensure smooth and natural login and authentication experiences
- You will write implementations, unit tests, functional tests and documentation to support our platform
- You will be a leader in the design, review and implementation of our platform, architecture and deployment technologies
- You will be a mentor and resource for other team members
Your experience should include...
- 5 or more years of full-time software engineering experience
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Experience leading teams and mentoring others to develop their skills
- Outstanding software development and communication skills
- Passion to own code quality, reliability, security and customer experience
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Understanding of RESTful API design and micro-services
- Demonstrated ability to write modern, testable and maintainable code that scales
- Experience with large scale, high availability multi-data center applications
- The ability to work with Linux and Windows for development is desired
- Docker and Kubernetes experience is a plus
- Experience with Agile software development is preferred
- Experience with authentication and authorization is a plus
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.