GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Hiawatha Iowa, Kirkland, WA, San Francisco CA, Scottsdale AZ, Tempe AZ
What you'll get to do...
The Digital Marketing Senior Specialist is responsible for the development and end-to-end management of digital marketing campaigns. You will help develop and execute strategy tied to business objectives. Create campaigns by GoDaddy product lines designed to grow users and product adoption. Run targeted prospecting, retargeting campaigns and audience selection. Be responsible for budgets. Report out on KPIs.
- Work closely with GoDaddy teams to develop and execute go to market media plans.
- Forecast and clearly communicate media strategies to internal partners.
- Develop budgets and experiments for digital campaigns using supportive data. Understand the design and execution of test & control experimentation including lift tests.
- Experiment with various bidding tactics.
- Work across departments with creative and front of site to make strong marketing collateral, campaigns, and landing pages.
- Lead multifaceted creative initiatives. Work with development teams to surface customer data and create relative retargeting ads.
- Implement new tests and communicate results to creative, product, and international teams.
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on these findings
- Create reports that clearly and efficiently demonstrate measurable items and next steps for specific markets and regions
- Ensure accurate tracking and attribution across programs and channels using various systems.
- Work with legal on vendor contracts and insertion orders.
- Account budgeting, pacing and forecasting
- Represent the channel in weekly/monthly reviews with domestic teams.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
Your experience should include...
- 4-year college degree.
- 2-3 years display media buying experience managing and optimizing programmatic campaigns via AdWords, DV360 (DBM), Facebook and other social and video platforms.
- A detailed, hands-on knowledge of programmatic media and platforms such as Google’s Marketing Stack (DV360 & DCM).
- Experience with tagging and pixel implementations for programmatic display, DCM, DV360, Search Ads 360.
You might also have...
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Skills to work in a collaborative environment with high performing colleagues.
- Familiarity and solid understanding with tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel pivot tables
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.