GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join Our Team
The Payroll Manager will oversee and supervise the organizations payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
This position is located in Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll get to do
- Lead Change Management, Data Requirements and Process Improvement Workshops
- Manage Project Tasks/Plans
- Oversight of Operational Controls and Compliance
- Global Process Owner
- Developing idea's for reporting out to our Sr. Leadership Stakeholders
- Finding new ways of working to drive efficiency and cost savings within and outside of our organization
Your experience should include
- GPMI member and certification desirable or equivalent combination of education and job experience; or initiative to obtain in within the first year of employment
- Advance Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, vLookup's, etc)
- Advanced Visio or Process Flow skills, PowerPoint
- Excellent Communication both verbal and written
- Workday HCM Experience - Min. 4 years preferred
- Workday or Prism Reporting and Analytic Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Leadership Skills - Ability to work unsupervised and achieve tasks related to our organization whether it's oversite of operations or project tasks
- Change Management Experience and Focused; ability to drive change across the organization
- Training and Coaching new and existing associates
- Ability to lead workshops (Data Gathering, Process Improvement, Testing, etc.)
- Ability to problem solve and make quick and strategic decisions to solve complex issues
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.