GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
We are the front-line of defense for GoDaddy and its customers. We work with a broad range of technologies, platforms, and teams to investigate a wide range of events and tackle difficult problems. We are drivers of security, partnering with extraordinary development teams and passionate customer support teams to protect the business and our customers.
Your manager is in Tempe, Arizona, and your colleagues are working in the US and in the UK.
What you'll get to do...
- Direct a team of security specialists in the development, maintenance, and innovation of the Incident Response practice including aligning to industry standards, exploring new technologies, developing playbooks & processes, etc.
- Join forces by contributing to company-wide improvements, offering guidance to internal teams, and championing security.
- Plan and execute on long-term projects and strategies to continually evolve GoDaddy's incident response capabilities and function.
- Explore and solve complex problems around the ever-evolving landscape of incident prevention, detection & response.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or other related degree
- 5+ years of security experience with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Proven expertise in incident management & response
- A solid grasp of effective security principles, industry standards, and practices across multiple security domains
- Implementation of NIST, CIS or similar security frameworks
- Hands-on experience with system forensics and security investigation
- Strong program management and horizon planning
You might also have...
- Incident Response specific or other relevant certifications preferred [ex. GCIH, ECIH, CISSP, etc.]
- Experience with any/all of the following tools: Splunk, ELK, Tanium, TrendMicro, Atlassian, ServiceNow, Github, Okta
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.