GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Tempe, AZ or Remote
What you'll get to do...
Support and maintain security hygiene at GoDaddy, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals. High passion for security, innovation and problem-solving; demonstrable work well within a team; ability to work multi-functionally and organizationally to drive a common goal; agile champion; strong written, verbal and communication skills; good social skills (in both technical and non-technical discussions)
Your experience should include...
Tanium domain specialist; experience with dynamic environments and procedures; experience with patching systems; good social skills; proficiency in Agile project management methodology (Scrum master is a plus); demonstrated experience with endpoint security and systems management; solid ability to solve issues and coordinate teams to resolve root cause.
- Tanium platform administration – RBAC, Groups (User and Computer), Sensors, Packages
- Demonstrate enterprise tooling to analyze data for threat modeling
- Document for requirements, engineering drawings and diagrams, as well as operational installation (runbooks) to deliver infrastructure services for projects
- Maintain responsibility for the day-to-day installing, configuring, and managing of the Tanium solution, reviewing Tanium updates and release notes, updating Tanium core and modules and resolving interpersonal impact
- Translate business needs into significant work you're doing
- Work with engineers and analysts to collect requirements for enterprise projects and identify the enterprise infrastructure services required
- Document infrastructure environments in coordination with other infrastructure and application teams to ensure the system is secure, highly available, and scalable
- Collaborate with project managers, other specialists, architects, administrators, and customers to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with other enterprise infrastructure teams to deliver enterprise services to the businesses
- Collaborate with service providers of data centers to deploy new solutions
- Explore and pay attention to new technologies that can bring value to the organization
- Handle technology proof of concept selection criteria, evaluation, and testing
- Perform patching activities
- Lead Agile Ceremonies
- Demonstrable ability to seek issues and coordinate teams to resolve root cause
You might also have...
Ability to lead stressful situations in dynamic environments Strong problem-solving skills by exercising independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor Ability to analyze complex problems and implement solutions and/or workarounds Proven initiative, flexibility, and ability to adapt to changing priorities and work environments Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and rapidly growing depth of knowledge Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and demonstrate standard methodologies Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Atlassian Suite.
Vulnerability Management Operations; Nessus; Tenable iO; Qualys; ASV coordination; Tanium; JIRA; ServiceNow; Professional Attributes: 3+ years working in Enterprise Information perform with multi-site environment; Agile champion.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.