GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll get to do...
- Build and maintain long-term company financial model and other driver-based models, perform sensitivity analysis, build scenario cases for strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, capital allocation, and cash management.
- Run the development of all planning, forecasting, and reporting models for the income statement, balance sheet and cash flows.
- Work efficiently with cross-functional teams to identify financial drivers
- Apply appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support strategic decisions in models
- Package and present insights to key stakeholders; Create ad hoc reporting as necessary.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required, Master’s degree preferred. CFA and/or CPA a plus.
- 8+ years of financial experience focused on financial modeling, forecasting, and analysis
- Entrepreneurial mindset and go-getter attitude with a proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail, a sense of personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results
- Rigorous analytical and quantitative skills including experience with financial modeling, analysis, and valuation
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Superior presentation and written communication skills
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.