GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
Are you a project manager with two to three years’ experience looking to take the next step?
Help us roll out our bespoke eCommerce platform to some of the biggest names in domains and web-hosting in EMEA. Our brands serve everyone from brick-and-mortar entrepreneurs to online SMEs, and our Project Managers play a key role in unifying the technology each brand depend on.
Our core platform team meets regularly at our Soho and Woking offices, but your partners are distributed across EMEA. This role would suit candidates who enjoy collaborating remotely and when required, occasionally travel across the UK and EMEA.
What you’ll get to do…
As a strong organiser and effective communicator, you’ll ensure that your partners get what they really need while keeping the platform features clean, simple and unified. You love solving puzzles and problems, and with your imaginative use of the new platform you’ll always find a way to keep your projects moving. You’ll have one foot in the technical world, another in marketing, business and operations, and change.
- Plan and deliver flawless product launches into regional brands — you’ll be driving and influencing cross-functional teams that include marketing, customer support, sales and others
- Work with partners to build eCommerce Platform migration plans
- Collaborate with Product Managers to develop new features while working with Marketing Operations to maximise the potential of what we already have in our kit bag
- Identity tasks and dependencies, ensuring adequate project staffing/resourcing
- Generate buy in across your brands and bring them on this journey with us
- Communicate status to senior leaders and advise their strategic decisions
Your experience should include…
- Project/programme management experience, or development experience
- A strong advocate for customer experience excellence
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Consistent track record of working to time frames and delivering deliver high quality results
- Able to motivate and drive cross-functional teams
- Able to travel freely throughout EMEA and USA
You might also have…
- A background in web development
- eCommerce systems and digital subscription-based products knowledge
- GoDaddy domains, hosting or SaaS product portfolio experience, either as a customer, competitor or digital professional
- Having worked with similar technologies in another industry
- Worked within a large matrix international organisation
We’ve got your back…
- Working in an industry leading and forward-thinking company
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- Opportunities for growth and movement in an international company with
- global presence
- 25 days holidays per year + statutory bank holidays
- Company pension & Life assurance
- Great office environment
- Free fresh fruit available daily
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.