GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Carlsbad, CA or Kirkland, WA or Santa Clara, CA or Remote
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy is looking for a passionate, high performing senior full stack engineer to join the Voice & Messaging team in the journey to meet the vision of becoming an indispensable daily communication hub for Solo and Micro Small Businesses, so they can be independent and be successful.
As a full stack engineer, you will be involved in crafting and building the new foundation to support the growth of the product line from our Smartline mobile application that offers a second business line to becoming a multi-channel messaging solution bridging all communication into a central unified inbox. This involves crafting a new scalable cloud backend infrastructure based on MicroService design pattern, that seamlessly integrates with highly efficient mobile and web applications providing a phenomenal customer experience.
- Design, develop, and maintain cloud based systems and infrastructures
- Design, develop and maintain web applications
- Write well-documented, testable, and high quality code
- Build automated testing to ensure accurate implementations
- Support, debug, fix and improve existing code
- Provide code reviews and mentor other developers
- Apply agile approaches to software development
Your experience should include...
- Passionate about writing code and designing solutions
- 5+ years' experience designing, coding, and deploying solutions in an agile environment
- Familiarity with front end technologies such as ReactJS, NodeJS and CSS
- Proficient in C#, particularly with multi-threaded or asynchronous programming
- Excellent OO Programming skills
- Experience in designing and implementing Restful APIs
- Truly full-stack with devops attitude and understanding of continuous deployment using system like docker, AWS, Artifactory, or Kubernetes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline
You might also have...
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Cloud based deployment
- Experience developing on public cloud infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience using git in a team environment, with Dev-Ops, and with CICD
- Experience with REST, microservices, and applying design patterns
- Experience and with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Background with Telephony, Asterisk or SIP
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.