Clio is one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Canada and one of the country’s most admired corporate cultures. We’re seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our growing design team to craft beautiful work at a company that values Design.
Clio is a software company that’s transforming the legal industry, for good. As a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 winner for three years running, and with a team of over 200 global Clions, we’re is one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies.
We are proud to be one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, named Employer of the Year by Techvibes and recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small to Medium Employers. We are a tight-knit group of bright, driven, and genuine individuals who work hard and play to win.
As a part of our design team you will have an opportunity to work on a wide-range of design projects, while becoming an integral part of the team responsible for owning and evolving the Clio brand. This is a critical role within a fast-paced department at a high-growth company. We want you to hit the ground running, but you’ll have every chance to learn and grow.
- Excel as a member of a high-performing in-house design team
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of projects including marketing collateral, conference branding, promotional material, digital assets, social media assets and swag
- Help to evolve and maintain graphic and brand standards
- Work directly with Senior Designers and Directors to deliver against design briefs
- Take ownership in your projects and ability to prioritize against deadlines
- A degree in a design field
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional design environment
- An online portfolio of graphic design, illustration and interactive work
- A solid understanding of UX/UI principles and best practices
- Digital Illustration skills
- Tenacity and willingness to put in the effort required to understand and solve complex design problems
- The ability to present and clearly communicate your design thinking
- Design without ego and are comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity
- An ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Proven teamwork skills, flexibility, and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- A strong desire for continuous education
Why would you want to work here:
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a great benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential. We are looking for owl-drawers and team builders—people who work hard and play for keeps. We hire the brightest, most driven people in tech, and boast alumni from Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Amazon and LinkedIn on our team. Come and join them!
Need more reasons? Here are some things that make us awesome:
- We’ll invest in your learning and development through innovative leadership development programming, an internal coaching program, and tuition and book reimbursements.
- We provide an RRSP matching program, a highly competitive parental leave program, and an RESP contribution program to help you plan for you and your little one’s’ future.
- We have weekly onsite yoga, bootcamp, and RMT massage (and a gym and shower on hand if things get too sweaty), games nights (old school and new school Street Fighter, boardgames, and more!), a table tennis (ping pong) room and a lot of really good players and even a beach volleyball league (on-premise) during the summer;
- We provide healthy snacks (and unhealthy ones) when you need to refuel.
- We have beer and wine on tap, catered lunch on Fridays, a nap room, and a bunch of puppies when you need to unwind (that’s right—we’re dog friendly).
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.