We are currently seeking an experienced Mobile Developer to join our Mobile team in Vancouver. We are focussed on React Native for mobile development and you must have a passion for the platform. We want someone who wants to make an impact on their peers, the product, and our customers. Your work will redefine how lawyers work on-the-go, helping them do their best work no matter where they are.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Who you are:
- 4+ years experience building mobile apps for iOS/Android;
- Experience shipping Production-ready mobile applications built with React Native;
- Experience writing code in TypeScript;
- In-depth understanding of mobile framework components and respective life cycles;
- You are curious and are always striving to improve yourself;
- You have a desire to learn;
- You are a rational and critical thinker;
- You seek solutions when you find problems;
- You lead through your example;
- You are a humble team player.
What you will do:
- Be a lead contributor to our mobile code bases;
- Mentor fellow Clions on mobile development best practices;
- Play a leadership role by living our values openly;
- Participate in code reviews and pair programming.
Bonus points if you have:
- Native Android and/or iOS Development Experience;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Are a contributor to well known open-source libraries.