We’re looking for a Sales Manager to join our rapidly growing Account Executive, SMB team.
This role is for someone who thrives in a rapid-growth and high-velocity environment. This person is a dedicated professional eager to grow Clio’s customer base by managing their team to excel in interacting with prospective clients on Clio's Suite offerings. Highly organized and agile, the ideal candidate will focus on positioning their team to engage with new accounts in our Strategic segment while being confident, articulate, and sensitive to the prospects’ needs while developing relationships.
What your team does
Our SMB Account Executive team is the engine that drives our business development efforts to close. They provide sound advice, give product demonstrations, work with cross functional teams, offer solutions to complex problems using strong business acumen and resourcefulness. They do it quickly, efficiently, and flawlessly; while continuing to revolutionize an entire industry.
What you’ll work on
- Day-to-day management of our SMB Account Executive team;
- Hire, motivate, mentor and provide training to increase efficiency, productivity, and overall skill sets of our Account Executive team;
- Deliver on monthly MRR targets for your assigned sales teams;
- Sell to and manage a defined sales territory;
- Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing strategic accounts;
- Maintain accurate salesforce data for your team and provide reliable forecast information to upper management;
- Actively participate in territory planning and opportunity development;
- Hold team members accountable to sales metrics and KPI's;
- Diligent use of sales tools (Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, ScratchPad, Sales Nav, etc.);
- Recruit team members for ongoing and future headcount needs;
- Identify areas for improvement and take an active role in coaching and developing a dynamic team;
- Work closely with Sales Leadership and our extended cross functional teams;
- Other sales and leadership duties, as they arise.
What you may have
- Demonstrated success as both a top performing sales person and team leader/manager;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing sales teams through regular 1:1’s, continuous training and coaching;
- Consultative selling experience in acquiring net new accounts;
- Track record of building and leading sales teams with experience in both inbound and outbound sales models
- Experience working in fast paced and high growth technology companies;
- A track record of developing people and building high velocity sales teams;
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills. Ability to gain buy-in and motivate a team;
- A competitive mindset.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.