What your team does:
Our Customer Success team is hyperfocused on providing an exceptional customer lifecycle experience. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
As a Clio Customer Success Manager, you are highly organized and a consummate people-person. You deliver consistent, high value experiences, while driving customers towards their strategic business goals. You’re an experienced relationship builder, customer advocate and have well developed skills in executing the day-to-day requirements of a CSM.
If you’re excited and motivated to solve complex business problems through innovation and creativity, have a relentless drive for trying and testing new tactics and exercising laser focus on what needs to be done, then this role may be for you!
This role is available to candidates remotely across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What you’ll work on:
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship with your portfolio of high value accounts, integration partners, and key stakeholders so that Clio’s products and services are closely aligned with our customer’s business goals.
- Maintaining high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer adoption and workflow optimization to drive strong renewal and upsell targets.
- Exceeding team success metric and make recommendations for increasing a customer’s return on investment (ROI), usage, and adoption of Clio’s offerings and services.
- Facilitating engagement between critical accounts, Product Management, Sales Engineering, and other functions for critical investigation and evaluations of future needs by advocating for your customers’ needs and balancing with business priorities.
- Developing an expert understanding of Clio’s product and service offerings to proactively recommend solutions that align with the customers’ business goals.
- Proactively drive team initiatives, identify areas of opportunities and solutions at both the team and cross functional level.
- Interpreting customer data, feedback and inputs to relay opportunities across departments
- Coaching and supporting fellow team members
What you may have:
- 4+ years of SaaS CSM experience driving retention, growth and advocacy within a book of business.
- Previous experience owning Customer Success KPIs
- Experience developing processes and leading change management
- Have worked with CS CRMs (Gainsight, Totantgo, Churnzero)
- Clear, succinct and adaptable communication skills to lead onsite strategic business reviews with stakeholders ranging from individual contributors to senior leadership.
- Ability to discuss high-level technical concepts with non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and adjust to shifting priorities.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Product,, Support).
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for company conferences and customer onsites while adhering to COVID guidelines.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise account management.
- Experience working with API-driven applications.
- Proven track record in a dynamic startup environment.
- Saas Sales or Account Management experience
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system. We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation. This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.