We are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Revenue to join our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Our Financial Planning & Analysis team is focused on driving stakeholder and shareholder value by developing the operating and financial plans required to achieve our company goals. You will help our business grow, help our customers succeed, and continuously improve the way we operate.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes numbers seriously, thrives in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment, and someone who lives and breathes our values. As a Senior Financial Analyst, Revenue, you will be responsible for supporting revenue forecasting, analysis and contributing to reporting. This position reports to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis.
What you’ll work on:
- Gather data from various sources to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue forecasts, and provide key analytics, analyses, and summaries as required.
- Deeply analysing our data to make recommendations on how to optimize our revenue performance while reducing our cost of sales.
- Work closely with all Revenue generating teams to provide insights and decision making support. Examples of Analysis: ROI, Unit Economics, Customer Acquisition Cost, Quota Attainment, Discounts, Churn.
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations for Sales Compensation plan design.
- Develop and update financial models with actuals, conduct variance analysis, find and communicate insights, and forecast future performance.
- Monitor and develop KPIs, identify trends and proactively work with operational leaders on opportunities to grow the business.
- Ensure we have strong data cleanliness and source of truth reporting.
- Work closely with Accounting to ensure all financial information is accurate.
What you may have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (finance, accounting, business);
- 3+ years of Financial Planning or Business Analyst experience;
- A passion for effective and intuitive data visualization;
- Deeply data-driven, analytical, and curious;
- Self-motivated, independent, and deadline-oriented;
- Be passionate about building data-driven organizations and having an impact on the business.
- Clear, concise, articulate, professional verbal and written reasoning and storytelling skills to communicate effectively to audiences at all levels of the organization.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with software such as Salesforce and/or Looker
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.