Do you enjoy writing software, collaborating with other developers, and have a passion for security? Then we want to talk to you.
We are currently seeking a Senior Developer to join our Offensive Application Security Team. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both.
A day in the life might look like:
- Develop and implement tools to help developers avoid security flaws;
- Build partnerships with development teams and advise on security best practices.
- Contribute to driving security awareness and knowledge amongst the product organization;
- Provide detailed guidance and support to teams in vulnerability remediation;
- Identify and implement tools for automated application scanning, static analysis and related tools;
- Perform penetration testing, and offensive campaigns against internal assets;
- Perform incident forensics when a security event occurs;
- Perform proactive research to detect new attack vectors;
- Elevate and educate our security culture within Clio, contributing to our cultural values of “Win and Help Win” and “Get Better Every Day”.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- Collaborative, friendly, and a drive to secure some of the most sensitive data in the world
- Someone who loves learning and developing creative security solutions for a fast growing, continuous integration environment that hits upwards of 50 deployments a day;
- 4+ years experience in some combination of the following disciplines: tools development, backend development, web application security, cloud security, infrastructure security, penetration testing, secure software development;
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.