We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Lawyaw, Cross-Sell, Sales team.
What your team does
Acquired by Clio in 2021, Lawyaw is a SaaS platform focused on increasing convenient access to legal services with technology. Our platform solves a fundamental gap in the current legal automation market by making it easy to incorporate programmable documents into digital legal workflows. We work with more than 1,500 law firms, legal aid organizations and non-profits to generate more than 40,000 legal documents per day, which helps our users save time and reduce errors on routine legal drafting and court forms. Our tools are being used to help people more conveniently access their rights and legal protections, and our team is growing quickly.
Our Cross-Sell, Account Executive team is the engine that drives the full adoption of Clio's product offerings across our customer base. They work with existing customers to provide sound advice, give product demonstrations, offer solutions to complex problems using strong business acumen and resourcefulness. They do it quickly, efficiently, and flawlessly; while providing the best customer experience and ensuring 100% satisfaction.
What you’ll work on
- Cross-selling Clio Grow/Manage into our existing customer based;
- Converting qualified opportunities using telephone, email and product demonstrations;
- Using Salesforce.com to prioritize, organize, and set appointments for qualified leads, and opportunities through View, Tasks and Calendar;
- Paying close attention to key metrics, including number of qualified leads and conversion rate at various stages of the funnel through paid accounts;
- Working with Support, Account Managers, SDRs/BDRs, and Sales Engineers in order to provide solutions to our customers;
- Forecasting, negotiation and deal closures;
- Developing business cases for customers;
- Hunting and prospecting into existing customer accounts;
- Other duties as required.
What you may have
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience, including closing deals;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in SaaS or other technology companies;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- Previous experience running demos;
- A competitive mindset;
- A hunter mentality;
- A team player;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have
- Experience selling legal technology
- Paralegal or law firm experience
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Founded in 2016, Lawyaw provides the market-leading solution for cloud-based legal document automation, which helps law firms save time, increase profitability, and reduce errors. The company is an alumnus of Y-Combinator (W18) and was acquired by Clio in 2021. It continues on a period of rapid growth thanks to increasing adoption of remote technologies since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as strong product market fit and excellent customer satisfaction (NPS>50). www.lawyaw.com