As VP, Product you are the voice of the customer at Clio. Your leadership experience and Product Management expertise will directly impact how everyone across North America and the world accesses justice and engages with the legal system.
We are looking for a leader who is excited about building products customers love and is passionate about using data to set product strategy and build a high velocity, high quality, and operationally excellent team that’s focused on solving real customer problems and transforming an industry.
As a member of our senior leadership team reporting directly to the CTO, the VP is responsible for developing and executing Clio’s product management strategy and shares the responsibility to drive customer success and growth.
What you’ll work on:
- Work collaboratively with and as a member of our senior leadership team across the company to set our Product Strategy, roll it out to team Clio and execute against our mission
- Analyze and champion the voice of the customer – translating customer pains into opportunities to create solutions the customer cannot yet articulate
- Help design measurable tactical and strategic indicators of success that include data-driven inputs and outputs that will help serve expected growth in new and legacy customers
- Scaling a high-performing and mission-driven Product Management team. Building, hiring, coaching, developing and retaining the PM leadership of today and the future at Clio
- Set the roadmap for Clio’s product that takes the business’ current and future needs into account
- Partnering with Product Design and Engineering to develop and execute the product roadmap
What you may have:
- Experience in product leadership at a high-tech or SaaS software company
- Ability to think and operate at a “strategic level,” but drive execution on a “tactical level” with the willingness to roll-up sleeves
- History of building and coaching high-performing teams who are motivated to do better and think bigger as a result of your leadership
- Data-driven mindset and highly analytical with the desire and ability to dig into metrics to derive insights
- Effectively influence, partner, and communicate cross-functionally with product, design, engineering, and financial business teams across a company to set and deliver on product vision
- Strong awareness of technology trends and potential influence on the current and future business
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.