We are currently seeking a new Pricing Analyst to join our Marketing Team in Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
The Monetization team leads Clio’s pricing and packaging strategy, including pricing and packaging initiatives for new customer segments, products, plans and cross-portfolio packages. This is a highly strategic team contributing to Clio’s success in a highly cross functional role working across nearly all functions at Clio.
Who you are:
You’re a critical thinker that’s self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills. You thrive in agile, fast-moving organizations, and collaborate well with others to initiate and take initiatives to the finish line.
You are detailed and analytical, and have a keen eye for understanding customer behaviour to synthesize putting the data together to create meaningful insights to assess and develop monetization opportunities.
What you’ll work on:
- Helping the pricing team drive informed pricing and packaging decisions
- Assessing impact of pricing and packaging programs by gathering data and generating insights (customer acquisition, usage, churn, etc)
- Generating data reports and conducting data analyses, translate findings into actionable pricing insights, and support building recommendations to business teams
- Creating dashboards and automated Salesforce reporting for key pricing performance metrics
- Building models to predict the potential impact of pricing changes, by leveraging sales, product usage, and billing data inputs
- Supporting and executing pricing research and competitive analysis to help drive strategic pricing and packaging decisions
- Operating in an iterative mindset, focused on delivering improvements and value at high velocity
What you may have:
- 3+ years of experience with financial analysis and modelling, preferably focused on B2B SaaS products
- GTM execution experience, building projects and working to drive consensus with peers
- Effective communication skills: deliver clear status updates, business insights, and recommendations
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with pricing research and a basic understanding of common pricing research techniques
- Understanding of market research and have experience with survey design and analysis
- Experience building SQL and looker queries
- Experience with pricing research and common pricing research techniques
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.