We are currently seeking a new Manager, Website Strategy & Optimization to join our Marketing team in Burnaby, Toronto, or Calgary. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
The digital marketing team ensures the smooth operation and constant optimization of Clio’s website properties. We’re responsible for enabling growth and product marketing teams at Clio to successfully launch campaigns and content on the website while driving growth in traffic and leads through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
As Manager, Digital Marketing at Clio, you’ll be part of a Marketing team that values excellence and initiative, loves innovation, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact and you will be supported along your career journey to take chances and grow into the professional you desire to be.
You will be surrounded by a talented group of high-performing marketers, seasoned in SaaS and driven by collective success. Together, you will set the bar for best-in-class digital marketing practices and use them to maintain our position as the leader in legal practice management.
Who you are:
You are a hungry and organized marketer with experience in B2B digital marketing. You have worked with others and can collaborate and communicate effectively with cross functional teams. You think about marketing in terms of funnels and conversion rates, while keeping an eye on the big picture.
What you’ll work on:
- Website Strategy and Project Management
- Understand Clio's business objectives, customers, prospects, product portfolio, and competition and apply this understanding to develop a marketing website and landing page strategy that caters to the audience’s needs, maximizing conversion for each segment
- Lead, prioritize, and project manage digital marketing initiatives including microsites, website sections, and campaign landing pages across various teams (marketing design, web development, growth, content, and PMM)
- Lead a team of web developers working on Clio’s marketing team
- Lead website conversion rate optimization strategy in collaboration with our Senior UX designer and Senior Web Analyst
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Implement learnings from experiments across our online properties
- Own the website conversion rate metric, measure performance against goals, and produce meaningful insights and reports for the business
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize landing pages prioritizing user experience and conversion
- Lead, research, and develop technical search engine optimization strategies to rank for target branded and non-branded keywords
- Collaborate with SEO content squad to execute SEO strategies to hit traffic and lead targets
- Web Analytics & Tech Stack
- Identify website trends and critical conversion and drop off points, and optimize the user funnel accordingly
- Maintain an analytics framework on Clio’s web properties in collaboration with our Senior Web Analyst to inform conversion optimization efforts
- Manage Clio’s marketing tech stack for the measurement and optimization of web strategies, including but not limited to Intellimize, Dragon Metrics, and GSC
What you may have:
- You have experience in leading digital marketing strategy and function at a company;
- You’ve done SEO and CRO before. You can speak with confidence about what made some of your past digital marketing campaigns and tactics successful;
- You have experience leading/working with web developers and/or content teams to lead and launch website projects;
- You learn new technologies and frameworks very quickly. You already have some experience with the following tools (or tools like them): Looker, Asana, WordPress, Google Analytics, Excel, SEMRush, Salesforce;
- You’re not afraid of numbers. In fact, the prospect of digging into a new data source or big spreadsheet is a little bit exciting;
- You’re an excellent communicator. You can distill complex ideas into a clear narrative for internal audiences;
- You’re collaborative. You enjoy working together with your team and cross-functionally to drive stronger outcomes;
- You’re a self-starter. You’re naturally curious, resourceful, and motivated to make things happen;
- You’re a team player that will add to the outstanding culture at Clio.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Some knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, JS or other Web Development languages;
- Experience at a Vertical SaaS company;
- Experience in the legal industry and/or legal technology.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Job ID: INDSA